WHAT DOES WE FLORIDA FINANCIAL DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all of the sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
Social Security number and income
Account balances and payment history
Transaction history and checking account information
When you are no longer our Member, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share Members’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their Members’ personal information; the reasons We Florida Financial chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
to offer our product and services to you
information about your transactions and experiences
information about your creditworthiness
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal Information
- you open an account or apply for a loan
- use your credit or debit card or pay your bills
- show your government-issued ID
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- sharing for affiliates everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights limit sharing.
- Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Credit Union Service Organizations
- Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- We Florida Financial does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
- A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include financial services providers such as payment processing companies or nonfinancial companies, such as check printing and data processing companies.